Eastern Structures are one of the leading Steelwork Fabrication & Erection Companies in the UK. We also provide Mobile Crane and Plant Hire.
Since the company’s inception in 1973, Eastern Structures has steadily and consistently built a reputation for providing quality workmanship backed by an enviable level of knowledge and expertise.
The scope of our work is incredibly diverse, encompassing:
- Steelwork fabrication and erection
- Fully Compliant to BS EN 1090 EXC2
- Industrial roofing and cladding
- New refurbishment and repair
- Commercial building envelopes
- Plant machinery hire and installation
- Mobile crane and access equipment hire
- Mechanical and marine engineering
However, all have one thing in common and that is the unrivalled degree of professionalism, attention to detail and overall service that is given to each and every project undertaken.
As one of the leading companies in our field, we operate a full apprenticeship scheme – reinvesting in the company to provide the specialist skills, commitment and reliability necessary to provide unparalleled customer service.
Typically, our apprentices join us after completing their full time secondary education and will, by the time they have reached an age of 24 or so, be qualified welders, HGV drivers, crane drivers and scaffolders; possessing the skill sets that are necessary to enable the strength of our team to grow.